Wednesday, November 3, 2010

self assessment for speach

Speeches

Written and Oral Language

We are learning to:

* Present material, conveying meaning clearly and accurately

* Write and speak, expressing personal viewpoints, sequencing ideas logically

Speech Topic:


Self Assessment from video

Speech in front of class

Success Criteria:

Speech Writing

My speech followed the hamburger technique and was logically sequenced



The point I was making was easy to understand

1/2

yes

My speech contained research

yes

yes

My speech had voice and was interesting

yes

yes

My speech was in my words

yes

yes

My big idea comes through strongly

1/2

yes

Presentation

I enunciated my words clearly



Terminal consonants


Ts and ds in the middles of words


Swallowed my goobies first


Seperated my words


My voice was loud enough

yes

yes

I learnt my speech off by heart

1/2

yes

I used expression in my voice

yes

1/2

I used enough volume to be heard by all

yes

yes

I used eye-contact

yes

yes

My speech was not too fast, not too slow

yes

yes

My speech was between 2 and 3 minutes

yes

yes

My presentation materials supported but didn’t repeat my words



Total:

10

11 1/2

Novice – 5 Apprentice – 6 Practitioner – 11 Expert – 14

Self Assessment after Video

Self Assessment after Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment