Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My term 3 P.I feed back

You must be a VERY good teacher. I know it's very difficult to even get a good sound out of a saxophone! You have a lot of knowledge and skill with this instrument already. The only thing lacking is a research component. You could have found out about some of the history of this amazing instrument. Great PI, Caleb. I thoroughly enjoyed it. TC
great pi we really enjoyed you playing the saxophone and that you had achieved your goal and that are really good a playing really hard and that looks so hard to play well done!!! Sophie,Sara
Well Done!!! We think you need just a little bit more research!!! ollie, Kale, Haddels
Well Done Caleb!!!! That was a really cool PI. You entertained us and we loved to listen to your songs that you play. Well done again. Kelly and Nat


Luce and Britt
i think the songs were good and i wouldn't have knowen about it. i really liked the songs and my brother play the saxaphone. linda and emma
WOW:) Cool Caleb! I really liked it! It must of taken ages to learn how to play that. You are really good at playing the saxophone!:) Kate
Alana and Natalya

No comments:

Post a Comment