Wednesday, May 12, 2010

P.I feed back

Your box looks really professional. I think the idea of making a template for your question mark was great - the curtain looks good and you've planned the hole for your hand carefully. TC
your P I was cool and useful for Quiddage and we liked the curtain so nobody could see through the hole Hadley,Corbin,Alan and Caleb
It was a good idea because it is not only for your P.I. but it was also for Quiddage!!! Oliver, Harrison, Chaz
cool mystery box I can see you put lots of effort into that so congrats Caleb you were awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! caelum,mike,kale
It was really cool how you combined your PI and Quiddage business together but next time try to make your powerpiont a bit longer, but it awesome anyway! Lucy, Maddy, Grace, Zia
cool box i liked the idea for the box.it was a real mystery,i liked the box! Aidan, Thomas
I think caleb did well because he spoke clearly and loudly and I liked the box. I think he did well because he made the box stand out he is doing quiddage with it as well. Hannah, Linda and Emma and natalya
We thought that your P.I was good. Because we like the idea of quiddage and P.I put to get together! Nat,Kelly,Libby and Britt
we think your pi was really good because you did it for Quiddage!!!!! Sophie,Sara,Alana

What did do well I chows a good P.I.
what will I do better next time I well try to make it longer
What is my next loring stip Have more informashon

No comments:

Post a Comment